Based in: Montreal
Justine may be the youngest one of the family, but she moves mountains (and a lot of snow) with an indefatigable fervor. Throughout the past years, she’s lined up honors, her most famous being her gold medal at the Sochi Olympic Games. This historical achievement made her the youngest Olympic freestyle skier to win first place. Totally in tune with her spontaneous personality, she expressed her excitement at the end of her very last slope by playing “air guitar”, a moment none of us will soon forget. That joie de vivre and unexpected spark is without a doubt the skier’s trademark.
When she takes off her skis, she turns to her other passion: fashion. Totally in tune with her vibrant personality, she also expresses her colors in different styles and iconic moments. That joie de vivre and unexpected spark is without a doubt the skier’s trademark.
Undeniably likeable – her sisters describe her as the family clown – Justine remains a fierce opponent. “It’s this constant fight, this idea of giving all you’ve got that will make a difference.” Justine Dufour- Lapointe
• Silver medalist at the 2018 Olympic Games
• Gold medalist at the 2015 World Ski Championships (Moguls)
• Silver medalist at the 2015 World Ski Championships (Dual Moguls)
• Gold medalist at the 2014 Olympic Games
• Bronze medalist at the 2013 World Ski Championships (Moguls)
• 42 podiums during World Cups
- 14 Gold Medals
- 19 Silver Medals
- 9 Bronze Medals