Influencer & Celebrity AgentFebruary 4, 2020
Looking for a winner company to build a 30-year career in? We’ve got you.
As a fast-paced growing management company, we’re the Canadian leaders in Talent Management -but we’re still young and active and always on the lookout for new emerging talent.
At this point, DULCEDO is looking for a bright, motivated Talent Manager with a competitive drive and passion for digital media to join our talent management team.
Candidate should ideally have experience working with social influencers or in some capacity with Talents of any sphere of entertainment. (ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY)
The main objective of this role is to help digital talent generate revenue opportunities and facilitate brand collaborations on behalf of DULCEDO creators while growing their social media audience across YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, and Snapchat. This is a sales-driven position!
This role is a unique blend of talent development, digital strategy, and collaboration execution. Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and willingness for non-stop hustle.
Members of the talent management team are expected to develop the vertical expertise to best service creators, drive revenue for talent, and provide individualized attention and support. A solid understanding of the social media landscape and entertainment industry is a must.
The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of sales and performance. Prior experience working with talent, audience development, and pitching new revenue opportunities is preferred. Traditional talent management or agency experience is ideal.
To be successful in this role you must be passionate about this industry, comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry.
Most importantly we’re looking for eager, optimistic individuals who are willing to put themselves out there and don’t take no for an answer.
- Manage and support a roster of digital content creators
- Develop and build upon existing digital and traditional revenue opportunities
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of brand collaborations on behalf of talent
- Create and implement content strategy recommendations
- Consistently discover new talent and know the key players in the influencer space
- Identify and recruit new influencers that are aligned closely with our current objectives
- Recruit and sign new prospective digital talent
- Social media audience growth and development across platforms
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and retention-based KPIs
- Heavy multi-tasking and research responsibilities
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- 2-4 year’s experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry
- 2-4 year’s sales experience
- Expertise and interest in the social and video space
- Detail oriented and process driven, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude, solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical, research skills required
- Enjoys working in a high-intensity environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible hours
- Solid medical and dental group insurance plan
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company and a true family environment
- Generous time off each year
- Unlimited income opportunity based on performance & sales commissions
- Room for promotion within a fast-growing company for those with leadership skills