Influencer Project ManagerFebruary 14, 2019
What is it like to be an Influencer Project Manager and a key team member within our Celebrity & Influencer division at DULCEDO?
You will manage collaborations between some of the best brands & influencers within fashion, beauty and lifestyle industry. You will gain in depth knowledge of our network of digital influencers , content creators as well as celebrities. With this knowledge, you will oversee the optimal matchmaking between our influencers and the brands we work with. You will also manage the projects throughout the collaboration, from booking, to briefing and execution and followups.
You will take part in multidisciplinary pitch meetings and create brainstorms to create in-bound and out-bound opportunities for a selection of content creators and influencers. With our creative department you will oversee and manage the production aspect of some of the projects from content productions to events, online content creation to photoshoots, you will manage a very diverse range of activities.
In addition, you are responsible for maintaining the strong relations with our current influencer network, and for expanding the network by recruiting new upcoming talent.
In this position you will be able to work on projects with some of the leading brands & digital influencers worldwide. It is the perfect opportunity to take a deep dive into the new and fast-growing field of influencer marketing.
- Create opportunities for our influencer board with our current portfolio of clients.
- Business development with local, national and international brands.
- Handle inbound request for a selection of high caliber influencers.
- Taking part in pitch meeting sessions, to create the most effective & creative campaigns.
- Managing the Influencer throughout ongoing collaborations, from booking to briefing, and from execution to reporting.
- Oversee influencer activities related to our campaigns, including photoshoots, video productions, online content creation and events.
- Relationship management with our current influencer roster.
- Recruitment of new upcoming talents for the division.
Requirements / Skills:
- A minimum of 1-3 years working experience in a marketing , influencer or PR agency
- Knowledge in managing influencers campaigns.
- Excellent people skills, a talent for building strong relations.
- A structured way of working; competencies in planning and organization & attention to detail.
- Social media savvy.
- A strong personality who is able to work autonomously and within teams.
- Experience in communicating directly with clients.
- Fluent in English and French language.
- Develop opportunities in scale of Brand endorsement deals for our roster of influencers.
- Participate in negotiation process with the business development team and the client to protect the interest of the talents.
- Ideation and execution of media partnership activities.
- Administer the highest level of quality control.
- Produce assets for the local media and coordinate with international press events.