Sports & Entertainment AgentFebruary 14, 2019
Dulcedo Management began as a modeling agency but is now established as a Canadian leader in commercial representation. From our offices in Old Port of Montreal and downtown Toronto, our team of experienced agents work to represent and manage the careers of more than 450 fashion models internationally, as well as olympic level athletes, show business celebrities and top-tier web influencers. We are the largest multidisciplinary talent management agency in Canada, but most importantly the proudest.
As a Dulcedo agent, you’ll be lending your skills and expertise to directly oversee the B2B business development and career advancement of a selection of celebrity talent and/or athletes. Your profile must be that of an extrovert & performance driven sales-person with a passion for negotiating deals. The main mission of the agent’s role is to help our clients generate a maximum of revenue opportunities and facilitate brand collaborations/partnerships while guiding them on their development, helping them increase their visibility and social media audience. This role is a unique blend of talent management, negotiation skills, personal branding, strategic planning. Above all else, this role requires proactivity, flexibility, resourcefulness, and willingness for non-stop hustle.
To be successful in this role you must be passionate about what you do, comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world during and after office hours. You should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the marketing industry.
- Manage and support a roster of talents
- Develop and build upon existing revenue opportunities
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of sponsorships and brand collaborations on behalf of talent
- Create and implement personal branding strategy recommendations
- Consistently discover new talent and know the key players in the sports, sports media + entertainment space
- Identify and recruit new talents that are aligned closely with our current objectives
- Recruit and sign new prospective talent
- Social media audience growth and development across platforms
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue and retention-based KPIs
- Heavy multi-tasking and research responsibilities
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
- 2-4 year’s experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry
- Skilled in sponsorship and sales management.
- Public relations skills.
- Expertise and interest in the social and video space
- Detail oriented and process driven, with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to professionally communicate via phone, email, text message, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to think outside of the box and be solutions oriented
- Flexibility to handle changing market conditions and workload under tight deadlines
- Well-organized, highly self-motivated, optimistic and positive attitude
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
- Strong analytical, research skills required
- Enjoys working in a high-intensity environment
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Flexible hours
- Solid medical and dental group insurance plan
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company and a true family environment
- Generous time off each year
- Unlimited income opportunity based on performance & sales commissions
- Room for promotion within a fast-growing company for those with leadership skills
- B2B Sales: 2+ years
- Marketing, events & sponsorship: 1+ year
- PR: 1+ year
- Talent Management: 1+ year
- Knowledge of Business Law is an Asset.