Sports & Entertainment InternshipFebruary 14, 2019
As a growing management company that is young and active, we are always on the lookout for new emerging talent.
At this point, DULCEDO Management is looking for a talented intern to join our Sports + Entertainment division team. What for?
To join an exciting team and apply what you’ve learned in school – but with cooler assignments. Assist and work in collaboration with the rest of the Dulcedo Management Team – which includes a groovy Team Leader and a sweet PR Manager.
Your role would include working on these cool activities:
- Identify talents (athletes, public figures, etc.) that are aligned closely with the Division’s objectives.
- Manage activities related to sponsorships and/or collaborations.
- Participate actively in brainstorming and strategy meetings.
- Finding and prospecting of new clients.
Our ideal new friend would:
- Have a Bachelor Degree or Studying in a related field (PR/ sports marketing/business/
- Strong knowledge of Sports and Entertainment.
- Knowledge of public relations and sponsorships.
- Have a big interest in sports and all social media.